This weekend I got it wrong I turned up at a restaurant that I had a booking for but was in fact not till the following week, anyone else ever done that? It was a first for me.
- A minor operation will be following up with a few posts
- A brother in law whose in and out of hospital
- We live too far away to be of much support another country in fact
- My first assignment where I am a week behind
- Clueless in academic writing and referencing
Small world problems really don’t you think?
|Shelter in the pond perhaps in an emergency?|
I was hoping not to be sunburned even though I had sunscreen on, as it was a distance from the car to the restaurant, a phobia of mine as I have that type of skin that just has to look at the sun and burn.
|The stone pillars along the walkway
covered in vines, some things they
just got so right, just wished they
had followed through.