|Isn’t it pretty impressive, now if it was made of chocolate we could be onto a winner.
Think I should suggest that to the Pro Blogger event organisers?
3. I have had very few jobs as I tend to stay in them for some time, mostly in sales of which I was very successful, so much so that I burnt out, that then developed into me up skilling to become a workplace trainer and assessor, (as they wouldn’t let me leave, becoming a trainer was an alternative so they could still keep me and my skills) delivering management training. One interesting job also gave me the skills to detect bombs in an Xray machine. Not something I now use on a daily basis. I am currently office based and it is taking some time to get used to I can see my ass widening by the minute. I race home every day and do a frantic 45 minute on the stationary bike, it’s not terribly satisfying though. Maybe if I didn’t reach for the chocolate once I opened the front door, ohhhhhh but let’s not go there.
4. A bit of a story about the stationary bike it is one of those that has a slightly laid back seat as 6 years ago we were in a traffic accident, a man wasn’t looking ran a red light and I got hit.
5. I missed my calling as an interior decorator, I have a style which is often mimicked, my advice is sought and I am more than happy to help. I am very frustrated by the limited choice of goods we have here in Perth, I know we live’ in wait a while’ but seriously people I wish they would do better. I have planned some posts of the home and a comparison to a show home so we shall see what my audience thinks.
6. At my age I applied for and was accepted into Edith Cowan University to commence a Graduate Certificate in OHS, one unit down and two to go, I never finished school, abandoning my education at the tender age of 14, my mum never valued education and I spent the majority of my high school years watching the Young and the Restless with her, as you do. My ultimate dream is to study creative writing at uni so one day Rae one day, but I don’t get poetry so if that’s part of creative writing I’ve failed before I have begun.
7. I am 5’4, slimish, used to be brunette, however somebody somewhere has had me grey since 25, as years have gone by the grey has crept in so much that I or should I say my hairdresser and I decided that it was time to go blonde. She was right so much easier to upkeep and instead of going to the hairdresser’s every 4 weeks I can now extend that to 5 weeks, that’s a bonus. Oh and I love shoes, I have so many as you do but only wear a few, that’s because they are so pretty and I can’t resist them so shoot me.
|I am in fact now more ashier than this photo|