I have been reading of many who are just as confused as I, and don’t think of ourselves as Probloggers, the term that is. I grateful to hear that I wasn’t alone in my feelings.
So maybe I won’t be as controversial as I thought, a bit out there like some of our politicians who are banished to the back benches. I’ll keep their seat warm for them.
|Janet, Pinky, Rae|
It’s called speed dating!
- Breaks the ice
- Could be scheduled as a Thursday event
- For people you want to connect to in your particular niche
- Won’t be wasting time for those that are specifically there to network in their niche
- In this way when you see a blogger standing alone you know what they are about and can connect without feeling stupid or that you have a sign above your head that says I’m freaking out just a little
Then the #PBEVENT might not seem so daunting
- A few didn’t match their profiles
- A few couldn’t include you even when you were standing by yourself
- A few I didn’t feel the love so they haven’t made the cut
- A few I deleted from my feed L
The Perth gang who were my ultimate support:
- I don’t know that I will be back, maybe it’s not for me.
- Another blogger likened it to being back in the school yard.
- Shuffling for position, it feels like that when your confidence is low
- You are surrounded by bloggers who are confident in where they fit in
- Have their circles
- Are successful
- You kind of have to jump in with both feet and eyes closed.
It would be remiss off me if I didn’t make make mention of the fabulous QT Resort/Hotel even though they did charge $1.50 per capsule for a pod of coffee that you made your self in your own room. Enough said!
|The biggest Hummer I have ever seen at BrizVegas|